- mentioned by actress Sharon Gabet on EDGE OF NIGHT podcast with Mariann Aalda and Jennifer Joan Taylor 1/29/17: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/njpai/2017/01/29/the-life-and-times-of-the-edge-of-night
Huge IRELAND (online/ print) newspaper article from 2/27/17 quotes me/ my first book (based on the VANITY FAIR article from October 2014) AND shows my one Bill Greer video! http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/jfk-secret-service-agents-too-hungover-to-react-in-dallas-says-author
- THIRD BOOK “THE NOT-SO-SECFRET SERVICE” out in kindle, nook, Google Play and paperback 4/21-5/1/17 🙂
- CANTERBURY UK CONFERENCE via phone + Power Point 4/29/17
1)1/9/16 received green light from Trine Day for my third book THE NOT SO SECRET SERVICE: AGENCY TALES FROM FDR TO THE JFK ASSASSINATION TO REAGAN (2017)–hits Amazon + October/ November
2) 2/15/16 2-hour Skype (audio) interview with Ed Opperman (via Julia & Kris/ Trine Day)
3) 3/22/16 1-hour Skype (audio/video) interview with Brent Holland-posted to You Tube 3/27/16:0
4) CTKA review of Clint Hill’s book FIVE PRESIDENTS (posted 5/17/16):
5) 6/6/16 BLACKOP RADIO with Len Osanic (aired 6/9/16)
6) 6/10/16 conversation with Cat Griffin, researcher for J. Randy Taraborrelli (his 2017 book)
7) 8/26/16- took part in Sharon Gabet/Larkin Malloy podcast (Edge of Night and various other soap operas) [1 hour 20 min mark]
8) A COUP IN CAMELOT 11/8/16 DVD, BLU RAY, STREAMING
9) 11/14/16 BLACK OP RADIO
10) DALLAS CONFERENCE 11/18-11/20/16
11) foreign news article:
12) 12/6/16 1-hour Skype (audio/video) interview (including Jerry Dealey) with Brent Holland-posted to You Tube (posted 12/12/16):
1) 1/24/15 THEWEEKINCONSPIRACY radio/blog (via audio Skype) 2 hour appearance
You can listen at theweekinconspiracy.com on the chat listen button, YouTube channel MusterSee, UStream, TuneIn Radio which I like it the best next to the website most people use tunein radio. We will send you a link to soundcloud.com for archive
2) also 1/24/15: 2 hour recorded phone interview with Jake Carter for his upcoming book
3) 3/12/15: 15 minute recorded conversation with Luis Ramirez, Chief White House Correspondent for Voice of America
Wow- spoke to the Chief White House Correspondent for Voice of America about the latest Secret Service scandal (he called me). I got in a few statements about the drinking incident of 11/22/63, as well. It went rather well, indeed.
From: Luis Ramirez
Sent: 3/12/2015 10:53 AM
Subject: VOA Interview Request
Voice of America would like to interview you today and get your perspective on the current state of affairs at the Secret Service.
Our interview would be 10 minutes long, by phone or Skype. Portions of the interview would be used as part of our coverage of the challenges facing the Secret Service currently. Portions of the interview will air to our international audiences via our language services through our TV, radio, and Internet platforms.
Please let me know if you are available.
Chief White House Correspondent
Voice of America
4) 4/2/15 (via audio Skype) [for May 4, 2015/ You Tube/ iTunes/ etc.] Alan R. Warren/ Z Talk Radio Network
footnote- missed connection (6/3/15):
I hope you have been well since our last speaking. This is Thomas Zimmer over at Sputnik News in Washington, D.C.
I was hoping you might be willing to comment on a new Secret Service report that came out from Judicial Watch revealing the details of Operation Moonshine:
I’d be curious as to your thoughts on them as you have written extensively and researched the Secret Service.
If you could please email me back or call me at 313 ______as soon as possible, I would appreciate it as I am on deadline.
Thanks for your time, and I look forward to speaking soon!
5) (7/22/15) Pioneering Black Secret Service JFK Guard Warns Of Current Lessons
Dear Mr. Palamara:
As an admirer of your “Survivor’s Guilt” and a friend of Kris Millegan, I wanted to let you know I quoted from the book in my column today excerpted below announcing Abraham Bolden’s participation on my panel July 29 at a conference in DC.
I think such occasions are to be cherished and recorded for posterity. I know you talked to him extensively for book. But let me take the occasion of this note, primarily a thanks and FYI, to invite any question you might have for him about current operations/scandals of the Secret Service? As moderator, I would attribute it to you.
My own view as an author is that all recent presidents, including President Obama, know they have good reason to fear not just lone nuts, but the public is not fully aware of this. That’s just my view, albeit after considerably research.
Whatever the case on that, thanks for all you do. I look forward to buying your next book and meeting down the road. I can arrange for you a book talk at the National Press Club on a Wednesday evening sometime after the book comes out.
Justice Integrity Project Editor (www.justice-integrity.org) &
Presidential Puppetry author
Washington, DC 20004
(202) 638-0070; (202) 787-8335 (c)
RSS Feed for Updates: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JusticeIntegrityProject
Pioneering Black Secret Service JFK Guard Warns Of Current Lessons
Andrew Kreig, July 22, 2015
Abraham Bolden, the first African American to serve on the White House detail guarding a president, has a secret to share July 29 in Washington, DC: Gross security lapses enabled President John F. Kennedy’s
[also in another one of his blogs/articles]
6) Podcast for Jim Harold Media via audio Skype 10/15/15 for November 2015 release
7) Two-part Skype (video/ recorded [10/29-10/30/15]) interview with French Canadian journalist Pierre Plante for upcoming French JFK article about my forthcoming book(12/17/15):
8) MY SECOND BOOK “JFK: FROM PARKLAND TO BETHESDA- THE ULTIMATE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION COMPENDIUM” in kindle, nook, and paperback:
9) My first book mentioned favorably in Donald Wilkes new internet news article 11/18/15:
10) Podcast for The Mind’s Eye with Brian Turnof 11/19/15-
JFK Assassination Medical Evidence / Vince Palamara:
11) Podcast with Alan Warren 11/20/15
12) Australia conference via pre-recorded Skype/ You Tube 11/21-11/22/15
1) Vince Palamara on radio 1/24/14/ Popeye Jefferson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISomNsAt7j8
2) Abe Bolden Former JFK Secret Service /Vince Palamara Secret Serv. Author: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/warriorsofendurance/2014/01/30/abe-bolden-former-jfk-secret-service-vince-palamara-secret-serv-author
3) Vince Palamara on the Jack Duffy Show 2/27/14:
4) Vince Palamara on the Brent Holland radio show March 2014-
5) UTT #28 – Interview With Author Vince Palamara, Secret Service Expert – http://www.unveilingthetruth.com/utt28-interview-with-vince-palamara.htm
6) WGMD/ Delaware with Tyler Nixon (2 hours) 5/24/14- many calls 🙂 http://www.wgmd.com/
NY TIMES BEST-SELLING AUTHORS JESSE VENTURA AND ROGER STONE ENDORSE”SURVIVOR’S GUILT” 1/9/14:
Duquesne University alumni magazine 2014- nice write up 🙂
Excellent review by author extraordinaire JIM DIEUGENIO!
Excellent new article on the JFK assassination:
Hey, I made the big time LOL- I am quoted in the article:
MAJOR VANITY FAIR ARTICLE: ” COULD THE SECRET SERVICE HAVE SAVED JFK?”
2013 reprise 🙂
Interesting….my one video from my You Tube channel is credited at the bottom left corner from the official LBJ Library website about the limousine. http://www.lbjlibrary.org/exhibits/lbjs-presidential-limousine/#!prettyPhoto
11/20/14 Jack Duffy show:
11/20/14 Skype (audio) presentation for Judyth Baker’s conference:
VINCE PALAMARA: “The Failures of the Secret Service”
Via pre-recorded Skype [they only aired the last 15 minutes; also show via live stream]
I helped in the writing of some of this article:
Donald Wilkes article- 2 best books of 2013:
TWO documentaries, filmed in 2013, waiting for release (DVD)
Mentioned in new books by Gayle Nix Jackson, Judyth Baker, Ed Souza, Roger Stone, Don Jeffries, and Phil Nelson, among others
I will be credited in this fine production:
This documentary is about Robert DeProspero, a retired Secret Service Agent who was head of security during the Reagan Administration.https://www.facebook.com/TheManBehindTheSuit?ref=stream
MAJOR WND ARTICLE BY JEROME CORSI including Dan Emmett:
Vince Palamara’s most recent radio shows PLUS [see PENDING, below]
FROM THE FRENCH WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT:
SAME ARTICLE IN FRENCH AND ANOTHER LANGUAGE:
PAKISTAN DAILY TIMES:
WLOS-TV Ashevile, NC via Skype 11/18/63 re: Greer
Click on the link here:
Sharon Wu of CBC 12/12/13 re: Secret Service/ South Africa
Bill Martinez Live Radio 12/10/13
http://billmartinezlive.com/ [show not archived yet]
Behind The Curtain with Jack Burkman on Radio America (recorded 11/15/13; airs 11/16/13)
Gary Null show 11/16/13
Belfast Ireland articles re: Greer:
JACK BLOOD SHOW NOVEMBER 2013:
Down The Rabbit Hole – Friday- 09-20-2013
JFK Assassination: The Secret Service Stand Down
downtherabbithole | Sep 20, 2013
On this edition of DTRH Popeye welcomes back friend, author, and JFK assassination researcher Vince Palamara. Known as the Secret Service expert, Vince has appeared on DTRH numerous times in past. He has a book coming out in October 2013, and has been featured in part seven (7) of a nine (9) part series from the History channel called “The Men Who Killed Kennedy,” his episode was titled “The Smoking Guns.” They go over, in detail, the Secret Service’s roll in President Kennedy’s murder. Make sure to tune into this powerful broadcast.
Original airdate: September 5, 2013
Guests: Vince Palamara / Col. L. Fletcher Prouty
Topics: Survivor’s Guilt / Prouty Topic
(scroll down for my show from 3/7/13, as well)
Not including Mills Crenshaw Show 11/14/13 (archive links coming; have mp3) http://millscrenshawdrivetimeliveschedule.blogspot.com/2013_11_21_archive.html; Art Van Kampen documentary June 2013 (have still photos+ sample video); Joseph Green documentary “Dallas In Wonderland” August 2013 (have still photo)
See also my You Tube channel and the playlist “Vince Palamara on Television” for my C-SPAN and History Channel clips (ETC), as well as my other Down The Rabbit Hole with Popeye shows: 11/30/12, 12/7/12, 1/11/13, and 4/12/13
Jack Duffy 9/26/13
Bob Morrison (recorded 8/31/13; aired 11/29/13):
Hear the Bob Morrison interview with Author Vince Palamara as they tackle what happened 50 years ago in Dallas to the late JFK. Coming up right after the Jason Curtman Show on Leading Edge Radio Network. http://www.LeadingEdgeRadio.com
AMAZING LENGTHY BLOG/ ARTICLE:
(Paul Daniel (9/20/13) of Accessible Media Inc., (AMI) [have mp3])
PLUS: my comment at the bottom of this article on Blaine
Colorado man, former secret service agent, remembers JFK
Trine Day Press Release:
INTERNET MOVIE DATABASE- VINCE PALAMARA: