First, the bad:
1) Author Joan Mellen (as seen on C-SPAN 3 [website and dvd, as well]) stated that she conducted an extensive reexamination of the mystery fingerprint on the box at the TSBD, including the use of a fingerprint expert and high-resolution photographs of the print…THE PRINT IS NOT MAC WALLACE’S http://www.c-spanvideo.org/event/225884;
2) While Robert Groden’s new book “Absolute Proof” is outstanding and a must-have, there is one chapter of the book that has been apparently debunked:
1) To reiterate: Robert Groden’s new book “Absolute Proof” is outstanding and a must-have, warts and all. Some amazing proof(s) of conspiracy (along with one canard and possibly another. Still, the good far exceeds the bad);
2) THE ANTONIO VECIANA REVELATIONS:
On November 22, 2013, Antonio Veciana confirmed in writing that David Atlee Phillips was the man he knew as Maurice Bishop and who met Oswald in September 1963.
Letter below courtesy of Dan Hardway and Marie Fonzi.
As Dan Hardway rightly noted today – why didn’t Veciana confirm this in 1978 when it could have blown the case wide open?
For the nonmembers who can’t view attachments, the letter says:
November 22, 2013
Dear Marie Fonzi:
You may publish the following statement from me:
“Maurice Bishop, my CIA contact agent was David Atlee Phillips. Phillips or Bishop was the man I saw with Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas on September 1963.”
[Antonio Veciana signature]
Antonio Veciana was interviewed just a few weeks ago, here. It includes a video interview too, but I don’t speak Spanish. Translated, the article says in part, “Antonio Veciana, an anti-Castro activist who said he saw Oswald with his CIA contact in Dallas weeks before the murder, said in an interview that Kennedy was the victim of a plot by senior military and intelligence officials. Veciana said these officials were angered by the failure of the Bay of Pigs, the negotiations with the Soviet Union that ended the missile crisis and the perception that Kennedy sought to improve relations with Cuba.
“The assassination of Kennedy,” Veciana told El Nuevo Herald, “was a coup.”
Posted Today, 09:55 PM
ANOTHER IMPORTANT UPDATE RE: ANTONIO VECIANA- HE IS ALIVE (!); someone is playing games on the matter of his life status. Per renowned author and researcher Scott Kaiser, who JUST SPOKE TO HIM: “I don’t know where your getting your information from, but Antonio is very much a live I just got off the phone with him 5 minutes ago. In-fact I have a video of him giving me that very statement you posted, he asked that I call him back on Monday because he was in a meeting with some of his vendors, he wants to talk to me, I will be recording our conversation.
Antonio is NOT dead, I repeat, he is NOT dead, I’m not sure where all this information is generated from or who started it all, but Antonio is very much alive.”
3) The Sam Kinney(neighbor) revelations etc.:
4) Oswald leaving the TSBD?/ THE PRAYER MAN:
5-6) Both Secretary of State John Kerry and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. do not believe Oswald acted alone (and RFK Jr was speaking for RFK, as well);
7) Former President (and Warren Commissioner) Gerald Ford: “It wasn’t a lone assassin. It was a plot”:
Valery Giscard D’Estaing, former French President, revealed that back in back in 1976, during an official trip to the USA, he had a conversation about the JFK assassination with then-President Gerald Ford. During this conversation, from a President to another President, Ford admitted that “The Warren Commission didn’t do an great job”. According to Giscard D’Estaing, Ford added : ” IT WASN’T A LONE ASSASSIN. IT WAS A PLOT. WE KNEW FOR SURE THAT IT WAS A PLOT. BUT WE DIDN’T FIND WHO WAS BEHIND IT”
8) Alleged long-suppressed film depicts second gunman?
9) Parkland Nurse Phyllis Hall’s revelations:
10) Parkland Doctor Donald Curtis revelations [Note: Dr McClelland and Dr Jone’s statements, while great, are not new. Technically, this one isn’t, either, as Curtis told me the same thing 15 years ago]:
11) TSBD witness Sandra Styles speaks:
12) The CIA’s George Joannides saga:
13) miscellaneous news items:
14) public opinion polls are still overwhelmingly pro conspiracy; many books have been released, quite a few of which have sold quite well, including a few bona fide best-sellers (Roger Stone, Jesse Ventura, Richard Belzer, etc)